Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Note: We have the best rates for Flight tickets to Leh as well.
Ladakh tour packages are opportunities that would take you to see a world, so serene and picture-perfect, that it would seem like a dreamland.
Wondering what you will be ticking off?
- Shanti Stupa: Built by the Japanese with a tinge of their architectural style, this structure extends the bird's eye view of Leh, which will put you under a spell with its beauty.
- Leh Palace: Keeping up the relics of an era gone by, this 9-storey high edifice, boasts with its unique collection of jewelry, crowns, and various other things of the prime ancestors.
- Magnetic Hill: A law of gravity-defying phenomenon. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up-hill although some believe it’s only an optical illusion
- SECMOL: Commonly known as the Rancho School. This school became famous after Aamir Khan's movie Three Idiots. The wall with painting about the three Idiots movie is the most popular spot for the tourist.
- Ladakh Hall of Fame: A museum which was built by the Indian Army filled with war memorabilia, martyr biographies & busts, images and weapons used during the Kargil war and other battles fought in Ladakh.
- Spituk Gompa: This 15th century Gompa houses appealing icons and thangkas of Lord Buddha and has a collection of ancient masks, antique arms, and an awe-inspiring image of Mahakaal.
- The confluence of the Zanskar & Indus: At this place, you can witness the magnificent view of two rivers in wedlock, namely Indus & Zanskar.
- Khardungla pass: Visit the highest motorable road in the world.
- Pangong Lake: Located at the Indo China border, this brackish water lake, extends picture-perfect backdrops and its realm is just one of its kind.
- Shey Palace and Gompa: Dwelled on a hillock 15 km's upstream from Leh, it was once the summer capital of Ladakh, and once you visit the place you will know the reason why it was so!
About The Tour:
This tour to Ladakh is ready to strike off one of the items in your bucket list and boast your trip to Ladakh, which everybody dreams of. These five days and four nights trip promises you the best experience and takes you to a journey in heaven.
On day one, we reach our hotels and have breakfast till 9:30 am. Morning is the time to acclimatize and enjoy staying in the hotel. The evening plan is to visit Leh Market & Shanti Stupa, after which there is an overnight stay in the hotel. After breakfast on day 2, we drive through Srinagar highway and start the day by visiting the Hall of Fame Museum constructed by the Indian army. Gurudwara Patthar Sahib is next in the list. It was built to commemorate the visit of Sikh Guru Nanak Dev by the Lamas of Leh in 1517. Later, we experience gravity-defying Magnetic Hill and before going back to the hotel we visit Indus and Zanskar rivers' confluence.
We drive to Khardungla, after breakfast on day 3. After lunch at the hotel, you can use leisure time to explore the place. The morning of day 4 takes us to Pangong Lake through Changla pass, after having breakfast. We visit the lake and enjoy the panoramic views at the backdrop of the lake. Later, we drive back to Leh and have an overnight stay in the hotel. After morning breakfast we all disperse with beautiful memories.
Day 1 - Acclimatization | Local Sightseeing
Check-in to the hotel.
Have breakfast in the hotel.
Get acclimatized to the climate by taking adequate rest.
Visit Leh Market, Leh Palace & Shanti Stupa in the evening.
Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2 - Drive to Sham Valley | SECMOL, Magnetic Hill, hall of Fame, Confluence of Indus and Zanskar rIver, River Rafting, etc
Morning, after delicious breakfast advance towards the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers.
Experience the world-famous hall of fame.
Witness the holy Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and proceed towards the next destination.
Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear.
Visit SECMOL, the actual 3-idiots Movie school
Enjoy River rafting at World's Highest River rafting point
Later, enjoy dinner and overnight stay at hotel/guesthouse
Day 3 - Tour of Khardungla top - The Highest All Season Motorable road in the world
Breakfast in the hotel.
We drive to the world’s highest motorable road at 18380ft above sea level, Khardungla.
Enjoy Maggie at khardungla Cafe
Enjoy leisure time to roam around in the town.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Tour of Pangong Lake - 14,000 ft. | 3-Idiots Movie Shooting Point
Breakfast at the hotel.
Visit Pangong Lake through Changla pass, 5486 Mtrs.
Enjoy the landscape in the backdrop of the Lake.
Get clicked at the same location where 3-idiots movie was shot
Drive back to Leh.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 - Departure Day | Drop to Airport
Have your breakfast.
Leave with wonderful memories.
Stay in Good Hotels with Centrally Heated/Heaters available.
Breakfast on all days
Dinner on all days
Inner Line permit
Driver Cum Guide
Vehicle Fuel, tax, toll and parking fee
Innova/Xylo/SImilar for Sightseeing with Driver
Things To Carry
Shirts / T-shirts, Trousers / Track Pants
Windproof jacket, Raincoat / Poncho
Thermal inner wear (upper and lower)
Woolen cap, Woolen gloves, Woolen socks along with extra pairs
Cap / Hat, Sunglasses
Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
Price may vary according to the date of travel.
The advisable maximum size of baggage should not exceed 60 litres. Remember that you have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle and into the accommodation.
In case of changes in permit costs, the difference for the same will be payable by the traveller at the beginning of the trip
All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees are not included in the package cost
GST is applicable to the package cost
Lunch throughout the tour is not included in the meals
The traveller has to take care of all International / Domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc and any other item not specifically mentioned in the above inclusion labels
Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc will not be accommodated in the package cost
No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility
In case of extension of a tour is required the client can directly contact Thrillophilia
This is a group tour
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.