Region :- Uttarakhand
Duration :- 4 Night 5 Days
Grade :- Easy To Moderate
Max Altitude :- 12,500 Ft.
Approx Trekking Km :- 20 Kms.
KEDARKANTHA TREK @5499/PERSON
Day 1.Dehradun (Pick up at 7.00 am) to Dargaan Village at Sankri Valley, 220 kms approx 9 hrs
• Scenic Drive via the banks of Yamuna & Tons River
• Altitude Gain: 6,400 feet.
• Stay in Home stay/Guesthouse
• Village visit at evening
• Bonfire at Night
• Evening Snacks and dinner
Day 2: Dargaan Village Sankri to Kedarkantha Base Camp , 5 km trek approx 5 to 6 hrs
• Altitude Gain: 9200 ft
• After having Breakfast Start the Trek around 7 AM through beautiful dense forest lanes of Oak and pine trees and alpine
• Packed lunch
• Fascinating view of Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Kala Nag and Ranglana
• Camping under Clear sky and billion stars
• Encounter with rare flora and fauna
• Explore area for photography
• Chance to see nomadic life
• Dinner and tea/coffee with snacks at campsite
• Team Building Activities
Day 3: Kedarkantha Base Camp to Kedarkantha Peak to Kedarkantha Base Camp, 6 km approx 7hrs
• Altitude Gain: 12,500ft (Summit)
• Trek through beautiful meadow trail
• Mesmerizing 360-degree view of snow clapped peaks of Garhwal Himalayan Ranges
• Temple visit of Lord Shiva, Maa parvati and Lord Ganesha
• Camping under Clear sky and billion stars in Kedarkantha base camp
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner – simple light meals
Day 4: Kedarkantha base Camp to Dargaan Village (home stay), 5 km approx 5 - 6 hrs
Altitude Gain: 6,400ft
• Descend on the trails opted on day3
• Stay in Home stay/Guesthouse
• Breakfast at camp, lunch & dinner at home stay.
Day 5: Departure day Dargaan Village Sankri to Dehradun (Drop by 6.00 pm)
• Early Morning breakfast
• Drive to Dehradun, excludes lunch
PACKAGE COST (per person): ₹5499.00;
1. Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
3. Trek equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dinning tent, toilet tent, utensils and crampon (if required)
4. All necessary permits and entry fees.
5. First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
6. Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide and Support staff.
7. Transport from Dehradun to Sankri and retorn (According to itinerary)
8. Mules to carry the central luggage
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
6. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
Note : Normally TTH expect to carry your personal luggage on your own, if you wish to offload your backpack, you can give it to Mule.
Charges of offloading backpack:-
INR 1200/- if you make an online payment, 10 days in advance
INR 1500/- if you inform us after reaching Sankri
The backpack cannot weigh more than 11 kgs. Backpack should have waterproof cover. Suitcases/strolleys/ bags will not be allowed.
To book a Trek/ adventure program please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you can call us on the given for confirmation of tour you have to wire a deposit and initial deposit.